Tuesday, August 11, 2009

passion

Passion: the opposite of apathy.

a day of slight self-evaluation-

I tend to be on the insane side when it comes to running.
Not that I overdo workouts, but its crucial that every day
I get my run in, or else I better give myself a darn good excuse
as to why it's not possible to run that day.

I take my camera with me everywhere. It's a love relationship
I have with an inanimate object.. and our love shall never die.
photography is transitioning from hobby to obsession.

I love my dogs and all animals with every ounce of compassion
thats bottled up inside me. Every time I see them my heart melts
into a squishy ball of fluff and the 'baby talk' flows from my lips like
I'm under some sort of spell. It may be weird, but I really love my dogs. a lot.

Its safe to assume that I love many things.. and its all made possible
because it's backed by passion. Without passion, there'd be only apathy.

and having just apathy would be totally lame.








No comments:

Post a Comment