Friday, August 21, 2009

time is winding down

So my days here in the jerz are winding down for the time.. as I pack it up to the state of Pennsylvania. Not so much frightening...rather a sad separation from the familiar. Feeling impartial to it all for the most part, but it'll hit me at the weirdest times. IM LEAVING HOME.
Not something I'm afraid of, but not something I'm totally enthused over, either. It's gonna be a totally new environment with new people and new opportunities. I'll be left without the familiar comforts of home-made tea and nights of gathering around the tv to watch another episode of dog the bounty hunter with the family.. but that doesn't mean things like that are gone forever.
In fact, once I'm home from college I believe simple moments like those will be cherished and appreciated even more than they are now.

I've been told to always try new things. And I am totally for that. So here I come Messiah College.

No comments:

Post a Comment